NJLA SUMMER SCHEDULE:
Practices: Starting Tuesday, June 6th, teams will practice 1-1/2 hours, Tuesday and Thursday nights
Location: St Joe’s Regional High School, 40 Chestnut Ridge Road, Montvale
|PRACTICES Tuesdays & Thursdays:||TOURNAMENTS:|
|June 6, 8||Saturday June 10: Battle at Monmouth: Grades 3rd-9th/JV
Click here to complete waiver
|June 13, 15||Saturday June 17: Lehigh Laxfest: Grades 3rd - 8th
Sunday June 18: Lehigh Laxfest: 9th/JV
Click here to print waiver - bring completed form and give to coach at practice.
|June 20, 22||Saturday & Sunday June 24 & 25: Summer Slam: Grades 3rd-9th/JV. Click here tournament information, schedules, and player waivers (Follow 'Directions for Parents to Complete the Waiver without an invite from their Coach')|
|June 27, 29||NO TOURNAMENT|
|July 4 NO PRACTICE|
|July 6||Saturday & Sunday July 8 & 9: TriState National: Grades 3rd-9th/JV|
|3rd/4th Grade: 5:00 - 6:30 pm|
|5th Grade: 5:00 - 6:30 pm|
|6th Grade: 6:00 -7:30 pm|
|7th Grade: 7:00 - 8:30 pm|
|8th Grade: 7:00 - 8:30 pm|
|9th/JV: 7:00 - 8:30 pm|
2017 TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
- June 10 Battle at Monmouth, Colts Neck NJ – Grades 3rd – 9th/JV
- June 17 Lehigh Laxfest, Lehigh, PA – Grades 3rd – 8th
- June 18 Lehigh Laxfest, Lehigh, PA – 9th/JV Grade
- June 24 & 25 Summer Slam, West Chester, PA – Grades 3rd – 9th/JV
- July 8th & 9th TriState National, West Windsor, NJ – Grades 3rd – 9th/JV [Click here for Hotel booking link; room block closes 6/1/2017 at 1 pm]
NJLA SELECT is the first boys lacrosse team of its kind in the Bergen County area, offering serious players the opportunity to train year-round with experienced top-level trainers.
NJLA encourages players to participate in multiple sports. Lacrosse training is scheduled to allow players to train off-season, while avoiding conflicts with other sports and rec/town team participation.
Participation in NJLA SELECT includes:
- Year-round training sessions will be held Sunday afternoons/evenings (in October/early November TBD outdoors, and at NJ Home Field Advantage in Ramsey during the winter months), focused on developing skills and lacrosse IQ, for those committed to playing at a competitive level. New drills and skills will be added to this high intensity program throughout the year.
- Optional Fall Tournaments.
- Summer Tournament Circuit, competing in 4 tournaments.
- Training by an experienced and passionate coaching staff dedicated to developing the complete player.
Each NJLA SELECT team will be comprised of top players that:
- Possess above average lacrosse fundamentals.
- Exhibit a high level of athleticism, character, and coach-ability.
- Display a level of commitment, passion and desire to become the all-around lacrosse player.
- Demonstrate * Athleticism * Coach-ability * Dedication * Character * Commitment * Leadership
NJLA SELECT will have ONE team for:
- Boys 3rd Grade Team (Class of 2026)
- Boys 4th Grade Team (Class of 2025)
- Boys 5th Grade Team (Class of 2024)
- Boys 6th Grade Team (Class of 2023)
- Boys 7th Grade Team (Class of 2022)
- Boys 8th Grade Team (Class of 2021)
- Boys 9th Grade Team (Class of 2020)
These players are preparing players for a more demanding and faster paced level of play.
If you have additional questions on the NJLA SELECT teams call 201.825.2036.