5 v 5: An exciting, fast paced game designed to improve stick skills and overall play during the off-season:
- Sharpens player’s stick skills – passing, catching, ground balls, shooting
- Individual defense, dodging and shooting on the run
- Players get more touches throughout the game
- Players engage in both offense and defense situations
- Improves lacrosse IQ, awareness and reaction time
- Allows goalies to see more shots
Dates winter 2016/2017: 8 weeks starting week of December 3rd – February 4th (no league play December 24th or December 31st)
Location: NJ Home Field Advantage (50 Spring St. Ramsey, NJ)
Equipment: Short stick, mouth guard, full pads (shoulder & arm pads), helmet, gloves, turf shoes/sneakers (absolutely NO cleats).
Fee: $225 per player
Questions? Call 201.825.2036
NOTE: NJHFA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any league given 5 days notice prior to the event; Cancellations due to weather will not be subject to make-ups.