NJHFA was designed to meet the need for year-round training, offering programs for athletes of all ages and skill level, including:
- SPORTURF – The latest generation in high quality, permanent, versatile, padded synthetic turf designed for indoor sports.
- NO rubber pellets!
- LED lighting, providing superior lighting; high tech audio system, and parent viewing area.
- Practice year-round without concern for the weather or time of day in NJHFA’s optimal climate controlled facility.
NJHFA Rules & policies:
- Participants are required to pay in full at time of registration.
- Field Rentals: A 20% deposit due upon initial booking. Balance due in full by 1st contract practice time.
- Participants Waivers: All individual participating at NJHFA must submit a signed waiver.
- NJHFA will make every effort to keep the facility open to avoid cancellations due to weather related issues that would make travel inappropriate. Cancellations due to such extreme weather will not be subject to make-ups or refunds.
- Fees for rentals, clinics, camps, leagues and other activities at NJHFA are non-refundable. In the event that player cannot participate due to a medical concern, a doctor’s release must be submitted for a refund (subject to pro-rated fee determined by NJHFA management).
- NJHFA has the right to cancel or reschedule events given one week prior to the event.
Turf Field Restrictions:
- NO CLEATS allowed on turf; all players participating at the NJHFA facility must wear turf shoes or sneakers.
- NO GUM, FOOD, or DRINKS (other than water) allowed on the turf field; NO SPITTING.
- NO hanging on field nets, NO climbing on goals; damage will result in reimbursement to the facility.
Any person injured at NJ Home Field Advantage MUST file an accident report at the front desk at the time of injury.
NJHFA is not responsible for any personal belongings brought into the facility.